- Hen gear may not be allowed in certain venues. We will advise you of any restrictions prior to booking. We will always do our best to inform you of any changes between the booking and the event and will amend your booking where neccesary. However, if you have been told of restrictions in advance, book the package and then choose to wear hen gear, Posh Fizz will not accept responsibility for subsequent action taken by venues.
- Under no circumstances will it be deemed acceptable for Posh Fizz staff to be on the receivable end of abusive phonecalls. We will just cancel the party, regardless of how close the party is.
On the Day
- The itinerary is given to you as soon as the €100 booking fee is paid and bookings are confirmed, so you have plenty of time to plan the day. It is assumed that you will arrive on time for everything that has been booked.
- If you are late for an activity, the activity provider may have to cut parts of the activity out to fit in with their schedule and the room hire. If you are 15 minutes or more late, the activity will be cancelled with no refund.
- If you are late for your evening meal, the restaurant may cut a course in order to keep their kitchen and restaurant schedule flowing. There will be no refund if you are late and this happens.
- If you run into a problem on the day, it is essential that you TEXT the emergency number at the time, so we can rectify the situation. Complaints received after the hen party will be treated as feedback.
Hen Party Etiquette
- We are sure that you are a great bunch of girls and are out to have a load of fun! There is absolutely no problem with a couple of social drinks! It is a hen after all. To ensure the enjoyment of your day, please note the following:
1. Arrive on time as a group
2. Pace yourselves … it's a long day
3. Listen to the activity facilitator
4. On the day, if you think that some of the girls would prefer to sit in the pub drinking or chatting, let them at it. They will only ruin the activity for everyone else if they don’t want to be there.
5. Be polite to the staff … their aim is to make sure you have fun
- Please ensure that ALL your chicks arrive on time and together. If you are running late, please text Posh Fizz so that the facilitators can alter the activity accordingly if necessary. Groups of women are ALWAYS late, so aim to be there at least 15 minutes early to be safe or at least 30 minutes early if you want to purchase drinks. For every 5 minutes late you are as a group, the team may have to cut a section of your activity out. If the activity has started and anyone arrives 15 minutes or more into it, it is up to the activity provider as to whether they can partake or not. If there is no word from the group 15 minutes into your allotted time slot, the activity providers will leave and you will have forfeited your activity.
- If the activity providers deem some individuals to be too intoxicated to partake, the activity will be stopped for safety purposes i.e. safety of the group, the facilitators and / or the equipment. The lead booker will then be given the choice of a) asking those that are too drunk to leave or b) getting everyone to leave.
- Verbal or physical abuse of our staff or staff in any of our venues will not be tolerated under any circumstances. If this happens, the facilitator has been instructed to contact Posh Fizz and the Gardai where deemed appropriate. Depending on how bad it is, we may then cancel anything else that you have booked with us, as we will not send an abusive group to our restaurants, clubs, etc.
- Cancelation on the day due to lateness and / or disorderly behaviour is 100% up to the discretion of the activity provider(s) on the day.
- There will be no refund if the activity is cancelled for any of these reasons.
- In the unlikely event of damages being caused, the client will be held responsible.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
About Posh Fizz
1. How do I know that Posh Fizz is safe in the current environment?
Posh Fizz has been running successfully since 2006. As the first company in Ireland to provide this service, we have an average of 10 hen bookings every weekend, with the exception of Christmas & New Year when we are busy with our corporate bookings. We are not going anywhere!
2. What if any of the suppliers you use go out of business?
In this unusual situation, we would provide the best alternative we can source or a full refund – it’s your decision.
3. What is the benefit of booking through Posh Fizz?
- Only a €100 booking fee, which is taken off the final balance
- No need for the Lead Booker to collect any money as everyone can pay individually
- Great locations
- Bride goes free for groups of 15 or more doing the Party Package
- Awesome activity choice and standard of activities
- Unrivaled customer service
4. But I have seen a similar package for less elsewhere. Surely this is better value than Posh Fizz?
You may well be able to get a cheaper package elsewhere, but remember these points:
- We use 4* accommodation or really good 3* options. We never ever put you in poor accommodationin the middle of nowhere, hostels, etc!
- We use really great restaurants with great food & include wine / cocktails in the package. If you prefer 2 courses, finger food or no alcohol, we can of course decrease the price for you!